joi, 9 iunie 2011

You said forever, and ever...who knew?




Dear you...




We used to walk hand in hand over the difficulties, the sadness and the troubles.
We laughed together of stupid thinks, we cried together of serious things, we dreamed together at love, at friendship and at trips.
But now I'm feeling like the true feelings are gone, like our friendship has became cold and icy, like you don't cherish it anymore, like you don't love me anymore.
I know you got distant because of him, and please, believe me, is no one in this world I despise more than him. He made you cry, he broke your heart, and you...you still love him, you still want him and you still would cut the friendships only for him.
And all this after he made you bleed love...
Can't you see that, kiddo? He doesn't care about you!
I...I love you and it hurts me every time when he hurts you, and when you cry, I want to kill him, I want to make him cry even if only even half that he makes you.
A part of our friendship was lost on the way, and it started bleeding, and I guess if we don't fix it soon, it will die, and I don't want this, I don't wanna let it die!
Come with me, save it and we can have it all back...
Look, I believed in all the promises we made through the years, I don't know if they were true or false, but I believed in the word "forever", I didn't know how much it meant for you, but for me "forever" meant until the end of time! I guess I was wrong...
Kiddo, we grew in different directions, unfortunately...
Kiddo, I still love you!
Kiddo, don't let me go! Don't let it die...
Kiddo...








Love,
Me.