miercuri, 2 martie 2011

Alive?

Am I still alive?
Am I still around?
I guess so!


They say that when a person is alive not only that her heart is beating and her brain is working but she also feels the life running through her veins.
I'm not feeling that at the moment, I'm feeling like I'm an alive dead, like I'm a zombie like I have no propose for the day. I just wake up in the morning staring at the day that lays in front of me with no feelings at all. Just the thought that I have to carry on and to get to the next day.
Everyday is the same. I do the same things over and over again, just like an overused ritual, just like a gross tiring routine. I wake up, I go to school, I spend six hours there, I get back home, I eat, I read a little, I surf the internet and in the night I go to sleep. This kills me!
Today at Sociology I realized that routine can kill. It kills every bit of happiness, every bit of joy, of hope and in the end you get...nothing. Just a sour, ordinary, boring life. And still, I'm still doing the same things just like in a vicious circle.
The time is hurting me with its thorns, with its poisonous thorns telling me how fast it goes by and laughing at me, laughing of my helplessness to stop him.
I know I can't stop it but I can enjoy it, I can spend it, but I can't turn it back.


Tomorrow I will conquer the world!

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

then, why don't you do something to escape of this routine?