sâmbătă, 29 ianuarie 2011

Leapsa II

Asta e a doua leapsa si ultima dintre cele doua de azi, merge mai departe la acelasi persoane + Geo :D




Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (don't say their names):


  1. You're so lame, sometimes, dude!
  2. You're so overeacting sometimes!
  3. I think that you're a fake girl!
  4. Stop being an ass!
  5. You're fucking perfect to me!
  6. Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend!
  7. I know that you will always love me, I will always be your little girl!
  8. You! Coward!
  9. I know you like your music, but when you sing it in front of me, I'm feeling like I could kill you, you know?
  10. Sometimes you're a bitch!





Nine things about myself:



  1. I love my family
  2. I hate to be told that I'm an atheist
  3. I love my friends.
  4. I have a British fetish
  5. I love my BlackBerry
  6. I like asians
  7. My favourite singer is Lily Allen
  8. I really want to buy something from Lucy in Disguise
  9. My biggest fear is the death of my love ones.





Eight ways to win my heart:





  1. Be smart!
  2. Be cute!
  3. Be kind!
  4. Be decent!
  5. Try to take my as I am
  6. Be open-minded
  7. Laugh with me not at me
  8. Support me!




Seven things that cross my mind a lot:


  1. Music
  2. Rupert Grint
  3. Blog
  4. British
  5. Rux
  6. Silvia
  7. Stories






Six things I do before I fall asleep:



  1. Eat
  2. Put my pijamas
  3. Massage
  4. Wask my hands
  5. Say my pray
  6. Drink water




Five people who I care about (NOT IN ORDER):




  1. My family
  2. Doamna diriginta & Teo
  3. My friends
  4. Cosmin
  5. My idols ( favourite singer, actor, etc)





Four things you're wearing right now:



  1. Sweater
  2. Jeans
  3. Multicolor socks
  4. Hannah Montana watch (a gift from Cosmin)






Three songs that you listen to often:



  1. Pink - Fucking Perfect
  2. Lily Allen - I could say
  3. Bebe - Ella





Two things you want to do before you die:

  1. Live and work in UK
  2. Make love with Rupert Grint





One confession:



  1. I want to be rich, mother of two or three and a God damn! good Psychologist! I didn't decided yet if I want to get married of not! And to live in UK


Niciun comentariu: