sâmbătă, 29 ianuarie 2011

Leapsa I

Am doua lepse pentru voi azi.
Asta am furat-o de la Geo (nu am putut sa-ti las comm de blog si nu stiu de ce) a doua am gasit-o pe un forum.

Le voi pune in posturi separate :D






1. Your current relationship.
Single.

2. Where you'd like to be in 10 years.
I would like to be a Psychologyst in England. A well payed job and...maybe I will have kids.

3. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Drugs: Are for the weak ones.
Alchool: I drink alchool, I like to drink wine and beer.

4.Your views on religion.
I'm a free-thinker. I've got my own thoughts about religion, based on the mixture of multiple religions.

5. A time you thought about ending your own life.
Never!


6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
  1. I love Lily Allen
  2. I love Rupert Grint
  3. I love England (UK)
  4. I want to live in England
  5. My favourite TV show is "Medium"
  6. I love everything that is about England, crimes, paranormal, dreams, SF, horror
  7. My favourite movie is "Driving Lessons" followed by "CherryBomb" and "Harry Potter"
  8. My favourite book is "The old man and the sea" by Ernest Hemingway
  9. My favourite colors are purple, green, gray, back, red, blue and orange
  10. In this moment I'm obbsessed by "Fucking Perfect" from Pink.
  11. I have Twitter, Last.Fm, Trilulilu, Blog, Yahoo and GMail.
  12. My Top 3 in my Winamp Playlist is: Pink - "Fucking Perfect" (42), Lily Allen - "22" (27) and Cher - "Strong Enough" (19).
  13. My Top 3 favourite teachers is: My main teacher (doamna diriginta care preda Stiinte Sociale: Logica, Psihologie, Sociologie, Filozofie), my History teacher & my Romanian teachers (can't separe them, they are both lovely) and my English teacher.
  14. My mom is special for me.
  15. Four days from now I will be overaged, I will be 18.
  16. I'm a narcisit person, I think about myself that I'm a diva.
  17. I love quotes
  18. I have lots of habbits
  19. I love coffee, I could drink a tone
  20. I don't smoke
  21. I started to wear make-up.
  22. I have big boobs (just to brag myself)
  23. I have few friends, by I trust them all.
  24. My first bff was Tams
  25. My acctual bff is Rux
  26. I hate Silvia when she says bad things about her like that she's fat and she dosen't have talent.
  27. I'm obssed by Ancient Egypt
  28. I like to write my name Anna and not Ana.
  29. I do believe in God!
  30. Once upon a time I wanted to be a guitarist in Miss B's band (Miss B = Faroana)
7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
I'm an Aquarius and...fuck yeah! it fits perfectly my personality!

8. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
I quite satisfied with my life all the time


9. How you hope your future will be like.
Like I dreamt to be

10. Discuss your first love and kiss.
First love: I was 9 and I fell in love with my deskmate in my second grade.
It was cute!





Merge mai departe la:

Miss B
Madu
Anne
Wewe
Tams

si cine o mai vrea...

2 comentarii:

Miss eM spunea...

din prima ne spui cat de mult il iubesti pe rupert:)):X
si ma simt flatata sa citesc despre formatia aia a noastra:)) ce vremuri:x mi-e dor de ele:x

Em. spunea...

Without Name

Era cu Heny cu tine si cu mine 8->
Ce vremuri bune!