luni, 18 iulie 2011

Leapsa random

Nu am ales-o cu nici un random, ci asa, cum mi-a venit mie :D





1. Are you named after anyone?
No. I'm so original.

2. When was last time you cried?
Yesterday. I saw a huge gornet when I was taking a shower and I was fucking scared, so scared that I cried

3. Do you have kids?
Not yet. But I want to make two or three later. Maybe at 30 or so :-?

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Myself.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yeah, pretty much. Ok, very much!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I don't know if I will, but I so want to do it.

7. Whats your favorite cereal?
Dosen't matter as long as they are with honey.

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes.

9. What is your eye color?
Blaack, and I love this. <3

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary movie.

11. Favorite smells?
Fresh herb, coffee

12. Summer or winter?
Late spring <3

13. Computer or television?
Computer.

14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
In London <3 but I felt like London is my home.

15. Do you have special talents?
I write novels, I annoy people.

16. Where were you born?
Romania.

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, music, writing, joking.

18. Do you have any pets?
A cat named Cipi. :D He's 7.

19. Favorite movie?
Harry Potter movies, Rupert Grint movies (CherryBomb, Wild Target, Thunderpants, Driving Lessons)

20. Do you have any siblings?
No.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Psychologist in the UK <333

22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
At my 8th grade prom. With a cute guy from my class. He was a "Harry Potter" fan and he gave me for the first time "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" to watch on DVD. I could say the was the most human boy from there. Long story.
The song was: 3 Sud Est - Vorbe care dor.

23. Movies you dislike.
Romantic pink fluffy ones.

24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
Bloggers: Geo, Dorina, Madu,
YouTuber: NigaHiga

2 comentarii:

Alina P. spunea...

Chiar vreau sa ne vedem intr-o zi <3

As lua si eu leapsa asta, dar deja am facut-o :D

Anonim spunea...

si eu vreau sa ne vedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!