vineri, 18 februarie 2011

Money can('t) buy our happiness

So...asta e prima mea leapsa ca si majora.
Am vrut sa scriu ceva pe blog dar nu stiam ce...

Leapsa e furata de la Geo.
Scuzati absenta de pe blog...






A – AVAILABLE: No! (even that I'm single)

B – BIRTHDAY: 2nd February 1993

C – CRUSHING ON: Rupert Grint

D – DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Tea

E – EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Mom

F – FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: "Price Tag" by Jessie J

H – HOMETOWN: Oradea

I – IN LOVE WITH: Myself :> and British things

J – JUGGLE: I can't

K – KILLED SOMEONE: Not...yet...

L – LONGEST CAR RIDE: I don't remember

M – MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate

N – NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 0

O – ONE WISH: To be a Psychologist in UK

P – PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Silvia

R – REASON TO SMILE: Aaaa... I met an American guy and I can speak English with him :X

S – SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Jessie J - Price Tag

T – TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10:00

U – UTENSILS USED TO EAT NOODLES: spoon

V – VEGETABLE: Tomato

W- WORST HABIT: I'm eating my finger nails

X – X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: I haven't had X-Rays from 6th grade

Y – YOYOS ARE: fun

Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius (and proud)




Merge catre cine vrea

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

stii ca as prelua leapsa, dar mi-e prea lene.
de ce nu esti available, bre? esti prea in love cu tine insati? :))
>:D<

Em. spunea...

@Mada: Nu-ti fie lene! Fa-o macar maine! :D